Happy Thanksgiving to you! I am truly thankful for all the love and support from all my friends, family, and my followers that have been following this blog and taking the time to read it. Blessings to you and your families as you celebrate this holiday with lots of laughter and time well spent with family.
I also hope that you have a safe and exciting Black Friday. If you brave the Black Friday rush, I hope you are able to get great deals as well as get all your shopping done for the holidays. Some tips for Black Friday speed shopping:
1. Wear tight fitting comfortable clothes and comfy shoes. The lines are long so minimizing your time in the dressing room is a must. The tight fitting clothing will allow you to try on the clothes or items without going to the dressing rooms. I usually wear yoga pants and workout wear and a pair of flip flops. Shopping is a workout so dress comfortably.
2. Keep your hands free with a cross body bag and prepare your coupons, lists, cards, cash and phone handy.
3. Lists are always awesome. Have a list of things you are shopping for to deter from over shopping and know your size as well as the sizes of the people you are shopping for.
4. Set a budget and stick to it.
5. Have a game plan, take turns in lines if you are with friends or be friendly with the person next to you in line, you never know, you may need their help if you are shopping alone.
6. Bring water and hydrate.
7. Have fun!!!
Thanks again for reading. Take care.
SHIRT old navy
BOTTOM old navy
SHOES tory burch “reva”
BELT ed hardy
ACCESSORIES homecoming honolulu, gorjana, 7 for all mankind
Photo Credit: Adam Levine