My Wishlist for 2013
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I’ve been loving the cooler weather in Hawaii but I really would love to be around snow right now, making snow angels, building snow men, having a snowball fight, and going in for hot cocoa and a warm fire. There are a couple of days left in 2012. It’s been a great year but I’m hoping for 2013 to be even more amazing than this year.
I love lists, they make goal setting so much more easier. There are products I would love to have in my closet and since lists help people realize their goals, I’ve decided to make a list of all the items I would love to add in my closet in 2013.
The items are by no means in any order but here’s the breakdown.
1. Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boots. It’s a light, pull over flat boot that I’ve been wanting to add to my closet. It’s simple and sleek design makes it classic but trendy and a definite staple.
2. Prada Flower Platform. It has great construction and a vintage 70’s feel. I love the flower detail and height of the shoe.
3. Stella and Dot Pegasus Necklace. Absolutely in love with the feather/leaf like detailing of this necklace.
4. Balenciaga Classic City. The one bag, I would really love to have in my closet. The leather is supple and the structure as that Rocker Chic Vibe I adore.
5. Tory Burch Reva Flats. The most comfortable pair of flats available, it’s a must have in any shoe collectors closet.
6. Balenciaga Glove Sandal. The design is modern but the feel of the shoe is amazing. I have yet to find these in my size.
7. Christian Louboutin Very Prive. I’m loving the red peep toe detail and what’s not to love about Louboutins.
8.Stella and Dot Sofia Necklace. The coin cascading detail and clean lines make it ideal for many outfits. It dresses up an outfit or tie it all together cohesively.
9. Michael Kors Hamilton Handbag. I love the structure of this bag and the pop of the gold details.
What’s on your wishlist for 2013? Let me know.